Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cow eyes anyone?

Which one is the cow eye??
Be very careful what you are eating when you come to our home... because it might not be a grape...or it could be cow eyes!! Okay... only 1 was a cow eye... see picture below with the flash on and you can easily see which one it is. The boys in our house (including Patrick... I should say mostly Patrick! :-) had so much fun with this cow eye over the weekend. Justin (Kyle's friend who is like a son to us) brought this to our house after dissecting it at school... so everyone that came over to our house this past week was asked if they wanted some grapes and then Patrick would pretend he was accidentally eating the cow eyeball! This was hilariously funny to all the boys in our house but Ally & I wouldn't even come close to touching this thing!!! It was disgusting!

2 comments:

Jana's Family said...

are they really cow eyes?

I scrolled down to see the pics of your missionary. Isn't it beautiful? The mission seems to come to life when we receive pictures. I have only received pics once from my missionary. I am trying to figure out the best way to work the whole picture thing.

I love your blog. I will reply to your email soon.

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

I could get them some nice cat eyes if they'd like. haha ;)were dissecting cats in school all semester.