Thursday, April 23, 2009

21 years ago today....

Patrick & we married in the Washington DC Temple! I can't believe we have been married for that long! It really does seem like just yesterday! Now 6 kids later... here we are!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! Seminary is SOOOOOOO time consuming right now I can do little else. I can barely find the time to do the laundry and make dinner each day! Plus our camera broke and we haven't bought a new one yet so I thought why post with no pictures but I guess I have so many other pictures on the computer that none of you have probably seen so I can use some of those! We've been busy with Kyle playing baseball for HS. He starts 3rd base is in 5th in the hitting rotation. He can really hit! It's quite impressive to see him. We are very proud. Ally is playing softball. Tanner and Luke are playing Little League baseball. And Brett is playing rec league soccer. So, every day but Sunday we have a least 1 game. Tonight we actually have 3 games all at the same time and Patrick has stake meetings so I'll have fun watching all 3 of them. They really enjoy playing and it's fun to watch. Luke also turned 7 years old on Monday. He is growing up so fast. Next year he'll be baptized, we are just glad David will be home by then to be here for it. Other exciting news is that Kyle got accepted to BYU Idaho. He is really excited. He would probably rather go somewhere where he can play baseball but.... we'll see how things go. I think I've filled you in on all the major events here in our home... until next time here are some pictures taken 21 years ago today! Sorry I must have our other wedding photos saved on our other hard drive... so these are the only ones I have on this laptop! And I have to go or I would try and find the other ones!! I'm sure you'll get a laugh out of these ... especially the hair! WOW! Were we totally stylin' or what??!! :-)

1 comment:

pcb said...

I have been waiting for an update - sush cute wedding pictures, I wish I would have been there!